Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Change Approved!

Taking vacation around the holidays reminds me why I wouldn't like to work from home. Television is awful. Executives are constantly changing programming to find something, anything that will make viewers respond. What other reason could the producers of 'Jersey Shore' have to come up with 'Party Down South', 'Rich Kids of Beverly Hills' or the swoonable Bachelor Juan Pablo? Throw up another controversial reality show, please, throw up. But don't listen to my viewing advice. I missed jumping on the 'Downton Abbey' bandwagon and Bad was already Broken by the time I knew what it was. I don't even watch 'Castle' anymore. I won't be watching 'Cougar Town' either. If I see another commerical or hear "change approved!" again, I won't need wine pong to make me start drinking! Commercials are catchy, though. Even Rob Lowe took to Twitter this weekend complaining about the frequency of the Big Baby commerical. And Greek yogurt or not, I agree that the world would be a better place if all men looked like John Stamos. The infomercial featuring the Chillow is pretty impressive too...why waste time flipping your pillow over when both sides are cool? Or how about a bacon bowl? No need to put bacon on your salad; put the salad in your bacon. New year's resolution....try not to live life As Seen On TV. Submitted by Rhonda Overbey on Mon, 2014-01-06 13:24

No comments:

Post a Comment